Friday, August 28, 2009

My First BLOGGING Attempt

Blogging is ubiquitious.
Blogging is modish.
I find every second person blogging(seems it has become a status quo)
and so am I amongst those 'every second' trying to find a place in the
blogging league.
An year back one of my friend suggested me to start writing blogs
as it was the best way for improving my writing skills and I niggled
the suggestion.
The idea had amazed me a lot then(how can “I” blog?) and it amazes
me even more now when I 'actually' sit to write down my first blog.
The amazement was genuine.
Browsing through myriad blogs of my friends and often commending
them on their good write ups I always mused at how people managed
to think & write so much.
And how in the first place,did they manage to find time to write one???
There were many more reasons for me to keep rescinding the idea of blogging.

So why did I start now?

First,Nebulous ideas have always flown in my mind its just that I have
never been good enough to pen them down.
I am chicken hearted when it come to writing(Pun intended)!!!!
Second,Time is not a constraint for me these days as I am sitting
at home in oblivion Waiting for some luck to fall upon me
(in short waiting for 'the joining').
What better time utilization can there be than 'writing'
(my abstruse thoughts) and following my friend's advice.
Thirdly,I felt I was one amongst the ‘uneducated’ in the world
of 'internet'who did not Blog!!!These days even a kid blogs about
how he/she feels about his/her classmate :D :D
Being a novice amonst all the erudite 'blog' writers I believe I might
just find some generous people who would appreciate my first attempt
to 'blogging'.And hopefully some good notions will still 'keep flowing
in my mind' which will keep me motivated to write.






12 comments:

  1. NNC, phodu!! :-D I see liberal smatterings of GRE words :-D

    Anyway, welcome to this world. I'm sure you'll enjoy it - it's a free platform to vent emotions, toss ideas about, and talk/write nonsense :-)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoyoyo!!
    :eyes popping out and then going back, a halo materializing behind my head, hands making a cup engulfing my chins and legs stamping itself waiting for subsequent posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prachiiiiiiiii... welcome to d blogosphere!! have fun here!! par next time se itne bhaari words mat use karna!! nahi toh dictionary leke baithna padega!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol:D...first attempt hai doston.... :)thanks for the motivation....ye sab GRE nai CAT ka asar hai...GRE ko hue to ek saal ho gya

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) see its not a word to start a comment on ur frst post rather its a smile, i hope ye sirf intro tha, u must be having the "real" frst post in ur mind, jaldi se likho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half of the words to Overhead transmission ho gaya. Next time remind me to keepa dictionary with me. Anyways a nice modest attempt to Blogging. Waiting for more posts (but with a slightly human and easy to understand vocab) . Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! Your rigorous preparation for CAT can be noticed here :P :P ... awesome first attempt... grabbed all my attention into reading this one..! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work...:) :) I so want to blog too now. Waiting for the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great start........keep it up n keep me informed on ur latest blogs......:)I think u have cultivated the thought of starting a blog.....I hope i will soon join the brigade.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Awesome :D Keep it up...i guess u must be having some more thoughts, waiting for that :) ...nyways gud work... :D God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sahi hai..

    First blog aur itna sahi...Some people are born writers shayad.

    ReplyDelete